For more information please visit our Facebook page or our YouTube video at the link below.
Dennis Trujillo, Chaplain/Administrator
MINISTRY FACTS / YEAR END TOTALS
CERTIFICATES ISSUED: 306
TOTAL BAPTISMS: 93
TOTAL BIBLES ISSUED: 1579
CORRESPONDENCE COURSES: 3556
TOTAL STUDENTS: 321
Current Areas of Ministry:
- Approximately 350 cards mailed bi-monthly to recently released or struggling inmates/ Sheriff’s Department/ Jail personnel.
- Reaches 1300+ inmates- primarily in the state of Texas
- Designated people reaching out to the incarcerated to develop a spiritual bond offering immediate involvement in a church upon release.
- Correspondence Courses
- Two 8 lesson studies, two 13 lesson studies, and a complete study of the book of Romans. Averaging 375 studies processed monthly.
- One on one Counseling
- With inmates/employees. Average 10 people in counseling per day.
- Bible Distribution
- Average of 120 Bibles issued per month.
Community Involvement Needed:
- Intercessory prayer support
- Monthly financial support
- Donation of office supplies
- More churches involved
- Volunteers to share the Gospel
Testimony by: E.O.
“I was very happy to receive your message. I am a believer in how the Lord our God works in mysterious ways. I had just written home to my family in the verse of Jeremiah and letting them know I wasn’t alone. (Isaiah 41:13) Through this study of The Book of John, we know how much love the Lord has for us. Your letter came at the perfect time. I went through my first lock-down/shake-down and it was a perfect time for quietness. While everyone was in their bunks, I did Bible study.
I thank you all who are involved in reaching out to me. I pray your families have safe holidays. God Bless You”
Testimony by: C.G.
Did the Sheriff’s Department save my life? YES! In God We Trust.
Seeing the Sheriff’s Department [vehicles with the] inscription our country was based on, helps me to believe the voice of someone is being heard while I am behind bars.
Thank God for my brothers and sisters behind the badge. Because of their belief in us as a community, we have a chance to have and hold on to the love and unity through the body and face of Christ in our hearts.
The Word says ‘by His grace we are set free for the Son, we are born into His family’ I love you guys, so I will hold on and pray. God bless you all and Thank you all so much for your time, dedication, and your voice. In God We Trust!!”
“The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness. He will quiet you with his love. He will rejoice over you with singing.”
"He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds.”